Worst airport in this country.We received several letters from this Motherf*** Christopher Rozansky who is simply an unhappy and unsuccessful peace of s*** and complaints about every single move you do on "his" airport!

Screw them! Folks, go somewhere else if you expect friendly service and don't spend a dime on those id**.

I think people don't understand an airport creates noise and if someone complaints about that then don't move directly to an airport fence! Simple as that!

But their airport policies are that great that just recently they had two aircraft accidents (one fatal) within just two weeks.

Great Job Mr.Rozansky and Venice Airport!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of venice municipal airport staff from Venice Municipal Airport. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Venice Municipal Airport to "change your attitude".

The most disappointing in user's experience was christoher rozanksy, manager, employees and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Venice Municipal Airport for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Venice Municipal Airport?

Comments